Thanks for Another Great Conference
The conference evaluations are beginning to come in, and the early returns indicate InvestMNt 2014 was a hit. Here are a few relevant numbers:
- 16% more participating companies
- 33% more qualified investors attending
- 20% more 1×1 and small-group meetings
In fact, we received so many requests for 1X1s this year that we had to set up an additional 11 meeting spots in the Food For Thought Café!
We’ve also been hearing positive reviews of the new offerings at this year’s conference: the fixed-income track, plenary session with Richard Davis, and panel discussion on electronic trading.
This year’s conference also enjoyed outstanding coverage in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Star Tribune:
- A major pre-conference story by Brad Allen published Sunday, August 3 – “One-day conference InvestMNt proves there’s financial heft to Twin Cities“
- Same-day online updates in Strib Biz Live by Evan Ramstad, which he tied together in a post-conference wrap-up published Thursday, August 7 – “At InvestMNt, a lot of numbers, some dealing and a bit of fun“
As one of our local portfolio managers said in his conference evaluation, “Thanks to everyone who was involved in putting it together. You did an excellent job in promoting the quality of companies in the Midwest.”